Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a fully qualified hairdresser or barber?
Now is a perfect opportunity to be in work to help shape and influence a newly built, funky and exciting Salon business situated within Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
This modern and forward-thinking salon is looking for a qualified and experienced individual who can work largely unsupervised to deliver outstanding customer services.
If you are a dedicated to the Hairdressing or Baber industry, have a caring, patient and compassionate nature with a strong outgoing personality and would enjoy providing your customers with an exceptional high standard of hairdressing/barbering and service, then you are just the person we are looking for!!
More about the role:
As our salon is situated on the NSIC in a hospital you must be very stringent on infection prevention & control and COVID precautions, along with being compassionate and have a caring nature towards all our spinal patients.
This role comes with a variety of responsibilities and involves direct interaction with Patients, Guests, Clinical and Non-Clinical staff. Main duties include:
• Build your own client base with NHS staff, patients and visitors
• Provide consultations in all areas of hairdressing and barbering
• Provide excellent customer service and be able to deal with queries in a confident and professional manner
• Take and manage bookings
• Cleaning down work areas to maintain a hygienic environment
• Manage card payments and cashing up at the end of the day
• Prepare the salon for the following day
• Assist with special events as required
• Training provided by NSIC qualified spinal nurses to assist with spinal patients and their equipment
• Half day training in First Aid
• 2-3 Days Product Training
• Company bonus scheme
• Salary & Hours Negotiable
The right person:
This position requires someone who has previous hairdressing experience. You must be able to use your own initiative and have excellent customer service skills. Must have your own transport. Full training will be provided for helping NSIC patients whilst in your salon and their equipment however, you will need to know your way around a salon environment and be able to hit the ground running.
• Hairdressing & Barbering NVQ/SVQ Level 2 is a must (Minimum), anything higher is a bonus!
• Experience in colouring, cutting and styling all types of hair with at least 3 years floor experience
• Cash Management experience
• Must be able to undertake basic administration
• Must have a caring and compassionate professional attitude
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
Would you consider yourself to have great style, creative and dedicated to grooming? In an excellent location just 5 minutes...Apply For This Job
Are you a talented, driven hairstylist? Who wants to develop and excel in your career? Regis could be the perfect...Apply For This Job